Sunday, May 23, 2010

take me.

The people we meet in life come and go like the wind and most of the time we don't even bother to know them well enough. Honestly, I don't know the people around me well. Its too tough, too troublesome. The more I know, the more I feel. It doesn't matter whether the feelings are good or bad. I'm just try my best not to be involved. This isin't healthy and I know it well but it gets worse as the days go by. I supposed it comes with age? Maybe not. We all asssumed that our family members will never leave us, stay with us through the darkest times blah blah blah. But that's not true. People grow old, body fail them and soon they just leave. First, grandpa A left(well I was young, don't remember much) Then, grandma B left (that sucked so badly and I want her back, a lot a lot) Now, grandma A's time is about up. No, I'm not cursing her, she really doesn't have much time left. ( I don't want her to go, she is the one holding us all together, great family gatherings monthly. I really don't want her to leave) I always wondered, when will it be my turn? I don't want to see people who I love so dearly leave, really.
And gramma, I miss you.

GlobalDayOfPrayer
As we gather, pray and declare that our sovereign God is King, the defeated one will shiver, hide and be crushed once again. Prayers are important and united prayers even more so. It is just so amazing to see so many people from all walks of life coming together to worship and sing praises to the One who gave it all, the God who loves us and whom we depend on. I don't think I love God more than He loves me. No, scratch that. I know that God loves me way more than I love him, even when I'm so unworthy. I always wondered how can I ever repay whatever He has given me and it seems that the answer that keeps popping up is that I can never repay God and He doesn't even expects us to repay him. I supposed all I can do is to put Him first in everything that I do, to honour and to glorify Him.


Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful and endures through every circumstances. -1 Corinthians 13:7

I've always looked up to couples who have been together for a long time. Its never easy for 2 individuals to come together, even if they are very very 'well matched'. It takes huge efforts from both sides, sacrifices are made but yet its heartwarming to see 2 individuals become 1. No, I'm not talking about 'my hands are all over you' type of 2 become 1. I'm talking about how their thoughts become so aligned. Its a beautiful thing, a really beautiful thing. Jo and Ze Choa are one good example. They are amazing and I want to be like them. My number 1 favourite couple:D I'll not give up, lose hope. I'll be hopeful and endure through circumstances:)


<3



No comments: