Saturday, April 24, 2010

Run Baby Run

A day of perspiration, sunburns and fun.

The weekend has been rather eventful:) TJ Duathalon at East Coast Park in the morning, I managed to drag myself out of bed! It wasn't easy, trust me. The good news: STEPH AND I DID NOT COME IN LAST. Wheehoo! Not wanting to come in last was the main thing that was running through my mind when I was running the second 5km. And the another reason that I managed to endure was Jinghan. If it wasn't for him, I would have started walking at the lagoon and not even bother to try to catch up with the next runner. A big time favour owed.


I'm so glad I'm done with this:)

Green Dot Day at St Margs was fun and mindless. Sean and I were in charge of a game store called Toss Ring. $3 for 4 rings to throw and if any of them lands on the bottles, there were prizes to be won! It sure wasn't easy, but definitely not impossible:) There was this family who came to the store and they didn't just let the children play. They turned it into a family affair which I had a great time watching them having fun; so keen on getting the rings looped around the bottles. Three Cheers to this family!:)

Toss Ring Store!:D

It was so fun that our muscle man Shawn decided to give it a try himself:) Ultimate FAIL though.

Sean and I just needed to take this picture, look at how enthusiastic we were. All we wanted was to be part of Planet 51:P

Thank God for the whole success of the funfair, the weather was disgusting hot at 2pm and I'm sure it was worse before that. But God sent rain to cool everybody down and ended the day well:) Singapore needs more rain and wind! And right now, I need a cold and sweet dessert to make up for it. The Mango Ice dessert at Ice Monster would do great now. I need an alternative. Think Alicia, think. AlmondLongan.Chendol.IceJelly.Soursop. Hmmmm...

So many good movies, so little time:(
Shows to catch within these two weeks:
1) Shutter Island
2) Ip Man 2
3) Iron Man 2
And there are a few more good ones coming up! Eg. The Losers. Hooray to goodlooking actors!
CHRIS EVANS. Melts a thousand times over.

Saturday is about to be over and Sunday will past in no time:( I love my weekends.

No comments: