Monday, April 26, 2010

The start of week 2 and its only 5 more weeks to the June break! and that is how I encourage myself:)

Dinner last night to celebrate Bon's 18th birthday was a great way to end the weekend. I miss all of them like crazy. I'll give anything to have my secondary school life back but we all know that that is sadly impossible. But I'm so glad that we can still meet up like this:)
Steak here is gooooood, try the wild mushroom sauce together with it. You'll love it and will definitely go back for it because it's just so addictive:)

LOVES
My all time bestest best guy friends! Liangkai the ultimate camwhore and Tino the lame shit:)
Birthday Boy, Cihui, V and Me! Gosh you have no idea how long the three of us have to wait and beg Bon for this picture. But we still got it in the end! Hooray!:D

Anyway, statistics have proven that women in Singapore (i think its the same for women everywhere) live longer than men. Singstats states that the average life expectancy of women is 83.2 years and the average expectancy of a man is about 78.4 years. So why do women live longer in general? Macroeconomics's lecturer claims that its because women drive men to their graves. HAHAHA. Maybe..
And its time to hit the books but have the 500 miles song in my head though. Hmmm..
But I would walk 500 miles
And I would walk 500 more
Just to be the man who walked 1000 miles
Just to fall at your door

No comments: